With E3 only a matter of weeks away, YouTube channel The Know claim to have evidence of the next instalment in the Dark Souls franchise, Dark Souls 3.
The ‘anonymous source’ that leaked the information to them has provided them with a lot of interesting information squeezed into a 7 minute video (which you can watch below), such as:
- It’s coming to PS4, Xbox One, however PC is ‘negotiable’
- 1-4 players
- 10 playable classes, which can be used from the very beginning.
- 45 new enemies, 15 new bosses
- 60 minutes of cutscenes, mostly in-engine
- 12 areas to be explored in-game
- Boss battles can be affected by the way you interact with the world.
Above all this, they indicate that a new sacrifice ritual is used to enter other players’ games but doing this puts a bounty on your head – for all you big Dark Souls multi-player nuts out there.
The only thing to say here is to take all of this with a pinch of salt, especially due to the fact that we are coming closer to E3 and rumours are rife this time of year (cue the folk that normally spew out Last Guardian rumours at this time of year – wait for them)
So, what do you think?
Do you want another Dark Souls game or would you prefer they focus their attention on the Bloodborne franchise?
Let us know!
(Praise the Sun!)